Membership with the North Barton Heights Civic Association (NBHCA) is open to all households within the NBHCA membership area (regardless of home ownership or rental status). We welcome local business donations, but membership is limited to residents only. Please view the map on our About page to determine if your residence qualifies for membership. Membership is highly recommended and valued, but not required for Association meeting attendance.
Membership Benefits: Membership helps to fund NBHCA activities in the community, qualifies individuals to run for Association leadership positions, and gives voting rights in association business. Typical voting topics include:
- Annual or emergency elections for Association leadership
- Adjustments or modifications to the Association’s bylaws
- Association responses to City of Richmond urban development proposals
- Association responses to special use permit requests and other official requests or responses to the City
- Association actions or cooperation with neighboring civic associations or other city, neighborhood, or business association initiatives.
Remaining year 2021 and full year 2022 membership fee is $15. After the 2021 annual meeting, planned for December, the fee will be $12 for 2022 and will reduce to $6 on July 1st for the remainder of 2022.
Please begin by filling out the form below. You will then be directed to a PayPal payment button to complete the membership. You will receive a confirmation email once the payment process has completed.